Paula is someone who believes in the importance of allowing young people and athletes the chance to discuss and explore their mental well-being. Whereby providing them the opportunity to de-clutter the mind and live to the best of their ability in both life and in sport.
- Co-Founder, Individual Therapist & Group Facillitator –MindfulAthletics
- Individual Therapist- Men’s Counselling Services, Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter
- Individual & Group Facilitator- Healthy Relationships Program, Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter
- Women’s U-18 Selection Camp and the National Development Camp Mental Skills Consultant -Hockey Canada
- Master of Counselling - Gonzaga University
- Professional member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Bachelor of Arts/Criminolgy– St. Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Arts/Psychology – University of Prince Edward Island
Paula is a proud Easterner who grew up in Charlottetown, PEI where she played a variety of competitive sports including soccer and rugby.
Paula is up for any new opportunities that enter her life and she is most proud of the personal relationships she has with the people in her life