Jeff is an educator who believes positive relationships can inspire young people to be the best they can be. Over the past 10 years Jeff has been building leading edge educational programs in both the academic and athletic areas. Now as a devoted entrepreneur, Jeff has a goal of changing the way we educate youth. Jeff's role in Global is to oversee business development while continuing to be in the classroom and on the ice.
- Teacher, Foothills School Division - 2010-2015
- Quest for Success
- Hockey Canada Skills Academy
- FSD Peak Athletics
- Director of Player Development, Medicine Hat Tigers, WHL - 2010-2015
- President-STIX Hockey Academy - 2011-2015
- CSCS - National Strength & Conditioning Association, USA
- BEd - Sr. Math & Science - Queen's University
- MSc - Pathology & Molecular Medicine - Queen's University
- BScH - Life Sciences - Queen's University
Jeff grew up in King City, Ontario and played multiple sports well into high school. In fact, his favourite sport was originally basketball. After graduation, Jeff chose to attend Queen's University where he played 2 years of Jr. Hockey and then 5 years of CIS hockey. During this time he was a 5-time Academic All-Canadian.
Jeff currently lives in Calgary with his fiance Jessica and their son Jack. On weekends Jeff likes to travel to the mountains to ski and mountain bike.